Sunday 22 January 2023

Midweek Fun, Gymnastics and Chinese New Year

Last week was a busy one for me, report card writing..  It meant most of my time on the computer was spent on this rather than writing this blog.  But I did try to add some fun time in there as well.  Most importantly, a way to escape my mundane routine of walking five minutes to school and staying indoors all day and walking five minutes home and never leaving our flat.  There is a combination of reasons for this routine... Sebastian being exhausted, Luis's tutoring hours and also I am tired.  But I am determined to change this.  Wednesday I invited people in the building down to the pool after school for a swim and pizza.  It was wonderful to get out and lots of children and adults came.




Sebastian then when upstairs, exhausted but happy and ready for bed (a rare occurence).

It is also Chinese New Year and Sebastian had a lovely celebration at school.
But the biggest news by far is Sebastian joining gymnastics school at a local gymnastics club.  He will go twice a week and so far he has loved it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment