Wednesday 4 January 2023

Brunch, Lunch, Dinner in 6 hours

The last few days of holiday visiting friends or family is always busy trying to see and do as many things as possible.  I was super happy to have a brunch with Jimmy, Laura and Emma at a new spot on the lake.  It is so funny how we are all entwined now.  Emma's best friend in KL marrying my bestest bud from Quito day.




As always, great to see Jimmy.

We pretty much went straight from there to lunch with Chris, Kadi and their son James.  We were all part of the Phuket Vegan club and it was super to catch up.


Next we went to the waterfall hike.  I was very proud to be the only one in the group that actually went in the waterfall.  It was a teeny bit scary as it was so deep I thought I might be sucked under by a river monster or something.




That's Me!






The day ended with a fabulous meal at the restaurant next to the national park.  We all enjoyed a great meal at this beautiful spot.




No comments:

Post a Comment