Monday 21 June 2021

Best Fathers

I was lucky enough to call a great man Dad.  He was a man of many names Robert, Henry, Gus, Bob but to me he was just Dad.  I miss him everyday, I look at Sebastian all the time for glimpses of him and hope one day he is interested in learning about his Grandfather.  I have been lucky enough to have another fantastic Dad play a huge role in my life.  I always knew Luis would be a great father but I guess I did not really understand how great.  He is a wonderful father and Sebastian and Lola are so lucky to have him.  He puts all his energy and being the best Dad he can and well he really is just the best Dad.  We are all so lucky to have him.




One of their favourite activities, hunting, chopping, drinking and eating coconuts.  
Father day breakfast with two of my favourite Dad's.



Lola enjoying a sunny Father's Day








A fantastic day at Sinead and Peter's.  We always have a great time here and the food was superb as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment