Friday 25 June 2021

Alison and Simon Send Off

 Although I was very happy to have the last day of school for teachers, I was also incredibly sad as it meant our last night with Alison and Simon.  We our so thankful to both of them.  And I honestly can say we would never have stayed without Alison.  She is the best nanny ever (Mary Poppins has nothing on her).  Sebastian had an amazing first year in The Bahamas and it is largely down to her.  But I know it is not goodbye and that they are stuck with us for life.  To end the year, we had a pub night at ours.  Our very favourite thing to do and ending how we started.






I wish I had gotten a few more good photos, but we have loads and I was far more focused on spending time with them.  We will miss them but we know our story together is just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment