Sunday 20 June 2021

Daddy and Sebastian Changing Oil

It has probably become pretty clear from this blog what a help Bruce has been to us.  I am actually not sure we would have made it here with out him and that is not an exaggeration.  And not just because he has helped us with loads but also his daily company.  Yesterday was a biggie as he taught Luis and Sebastian how to change the oil on a car.  A few years ago, I do not think Luis knew where oil went and now he can change it and even put on a new filter.  I think this is pretty impressive.  And Sebastian, with his crazy love for cars was by his side learning the whole time (well he did not go under the car).






As it took them three days to change my bike tire, I did not hold up much hope.  But I was proven wrong and within half an hour the job was done.  


No comments:

Post a Comment