Saturday 5 June 2021

Bruce's 70th

All week Bruce was feeling under the weather and it did not sound like he was overly keen to celebrate his 70th, which of course had me worried as obviously I was not going to let the day just pass unmarked.  I am actually not very good at taking hints that people don't want to have a party or possibly I just chose not to hear.  Either way the surprise birthday lunch was a huge hit and in the end I knew it was the right thing to do.  He had as many loved ones around as COVOID would allow and it was a super special day for a super special man.


In the morning Bruce came for breakfast and presents.  Sebastian made him a card and his very own picture book.


Some of Bruce's friends from the island.






Technically we have only known Bruce for 10 months but as we spend everyday together it feels like we have known him for so much longer.  Sebastian and him have such a special relationship and I am so happy he is in our lives.  But we love him loads!



No comments:

Post a Comment