Friday 18 June 2021

GB June Wine Club

We had the wine club a week early this month so that Alison could be at her last Grand Bahamas Ladies Wine Club (I fully expect her to start a branch in Hull).  I had a horrible day and was finding it very hard to get the energy to host.   And to add insult to injury half an hour before they were due to arrive all of our toilets' and showers started erupting (not ideal with wine and a a dozen ladies).  Luis pulled me through though, organised the food, cleaned the house and got the bathroom situation under control (although the deck is being ripped up as I type this).  I am so thankful as it turned out to be a fabulous evening and a lovely send off to Alison.








We just always have such a nice time.  I can with confidence that all ladies look forward to it every month and come with a spring in their step and leave happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment