Wednesday 17 March 2021

Thankful for Simon and Alison

 Late Sunday afternoon we took Simon and Alison out for an early dinner (or late lunch) to say thank you for all that they do for us.  It was only a small gesture and if we really wanted to thank them properly we would send them on an all expenses paid holiday they are that amazing.  For all the things they did for Luis's mum and all they continue to do for our family, I really do not know what we will do without them.  

Luis's did look brilliant, but that is where it ended.









Although, as a side, I think they will probably not join me for a meal again anytime soon..  I just cannot stand how over priced and terrible some things are here.  This was our favourite spot and they have seriously jacked up the price but lessened the quality and quantity.  I do not know how I am not barred form most places here as I find it increasingly hard to keep my mouth shut about it!

Luckily , it was all about the company :)



No comments:

Post a Comment