Thursday 25 March 2021

Golden Oldies

One of the fab five sent me these photo's the other day.  It is funny as I think I have the worst memory but I could remember exactly where, when and why these photos were taken.  It is one the reasons for this blog, that when I am much older I can hopefully look back with many fond memories.  I do not want to lose these memories so posting them on here, most of the stories are confidential!

I think this was Amy and Ryan's 18th birthday party, could have been 17th... This was a night that the James Bond in me came out.

Amy went to University of Western Ontario with me.  Many stories here!

Jen, Amy and myself went on a road trip to Washington DC to see my father who was working there.  This was taken during a night in Georgetown with the girls.

This was the next day, which was very very painful as we got home about 5am and Dad woke us at 7am for a day of exploring. 




These pictures were taken when the fab five (minus Tracy) came to visit me in Barbados.  This was one of the funniest nights of my life, but I am sworn to secrecy!
This was taken before Amy's wedding.  What a great time we had that trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment