Friday 4 December 2020

Garden of the Groves

I was very excited to have an hour this morning to take Sebastian to a garden that has recently reopened.   Sebastian and Alison have been a few times and he was excited to show it off to me. It needs some love and attention but he loves it.

He ran in straight to the butterflys
He could not wait to show me all the types
But we could not stay long was there was much more to show me.


Like this slide.  He was super excited to show me how he goes down.
He went down a few times and then was off running to look for the ducks


He had to stop for a two minute lie down as there was still more to explore.
Hurry up Mum!

Not really sure what this is, but it looked like a fund place to run.
Love you buddy and thank you for showing me your favourite spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment