Tuesday 1 December 2020

December 1st

And I cannot remember the last time I have been so cold!  How it went from beautiful hot and sunny on Sunday to 19 degrees (in the day), I have no idea, but I am not used to it and feeling the cold!  Apparently, it will last a week and then go away but in my mind, from December it is a slippery slope temperature-wise.  Either way, I made no friends today as I complained to anyone that would listen.  Apparently, most people love it.  Crazy.

Yesterday before freezing time.


This morning Sebastian presented us with this gift.

With some help from Alison, he created this fantastic advent calendar.
December 1st and the first picture.  Alison is properly amazing.  She came with this and Christmas masks this morning.
Me and my new mask, shivering and waiting for a coffee.  Bring back the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment