Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas Planning

Last night I got out with Alison and Sinead to do our Christmas planning.  Both their families will be joining us on Christmas Day.  It felt weird to be out without Sebastian, I do hate leaving him.  But it was a very nice evening and we got Christmas Day all sorted.  There are not too many rules here anymore, besides mandatory masks and curfew.  There is a maximum of 20 people to be together outside and for this island not much else.  I am sure this will change if the island gets busy again but I just do not see that happening.  


It will be a different Christmas and this year, and I know I am very lucky to be able to even celebrate it.  I just hope 2021 brings some relief to the most affectted parts of the world and an end to bloody Covoid.



No comments:

Post a Comment