Thursday 10 December 2020

Christmas Crafting

Something inspired me yesterday afternoon to start some Christmas crafting.  I think I just miss my Mum actually and this reminds me of her.  We had such a great tree every year, that I did not appreciate, there was so many home made and special ornaments.  I hope that over the years we can make a tree like that.  I also really do not like that we have a fake tree so I had to add something to it to make it less fake.




Poor Lola who is freezing in this weather.

Luis's Mum made some great ones, the perfect size for the tree.  Luis and myself made huge ones!
A tiger for Sebastian
Very creative Luis!
My snowman
And Stocking
Luis's Santa
Luis's snoopy
Our tree is so much better now!  A few more to make, Sebastian has to paint his yet but is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment