Sunday 7 April 2019

Sunday Breakfast

My favourite Sunday spot use to be a place down South for brunch, but it is a bit far and well the mid day start just eats up your whole day.  I am now all about Sunday breakfast, we started at 9am and by 1pm we had a lovely meal and day at the beach, not to mention this place is just down the road from us.   Leaving the rest of the day for us to get ready for the Hopkins arrival (all we do is seem to clean and the house just gets so messy again, I thought I finished it all yesterday and then today nope messy again).  
We woke up to another beautiful day after a fairly stormy night.  You can definitely feel that the seasons are about to change, it is just so super hot and muggy, this just can't last for long.  Luckily the Brits are well accustomed to mid thirty but feels like mid forty temperatures so the Hopkins will be just fine ;)!

 (don't worry peeps that glass in my hand is just for show!)
 Not a bad view

 Luis practising.



I was so shocked to see this and at first I could not think of why green grass seemed so unusual but now I realise it is because there is no greenery now due to the major water shortage.  A bit naughty really then to be watering this grass to keep it looking lovely for the visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment