Saturday 13 April 2019

Happy 2562!

Today starts the beginning of the Thai New year celebrations, Songkran. This year instead of partying in the streets with everyone else we explored some more beaches and watched some of the celebrations safely from the car.  Oh how my life has changed!!!
Either way another great day of sun, beaches and delicious food (my belly is definitely half baby and half food from this holiday at this point).


 Just a few pictures of our delicious vegan food.  I know not everyone will become vegan but most people I know would probably agree that they should at least eat less meat.  I promise you that it would be easy for anyone to have a meat free happy holiday here.





 Some more beaches.

 Watching some of the throwing water celebrations from the safety of the car.  I am so joining in next year1

 Poor Jen is having to suffer through us eating some pretty great meals while her tummy gets better with a little toast.



Happy Happy New Year Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment