Saturday 6 April 2019

Sonkran Holipops

Finally, end of term two!! Term time usually goes by slowly but I think there is something about being pregnant that makes the time crawl by.  Either way i am happy to be on holidays and looking forward to tomorrow when the Hopkins arrive.

 Some nice end of term messages, that I have to preserve somewhere so that I can read them the days I feel like I am just banging my head against a wall.
 My Friday holiday treat, not the white wine that I am use to or really wanted but still yummy.
 Luis finished this morning for the holidays as well, so I made some pretty healthy breakfast smoothie bowls.


And well, where else where would you want to spend your first afternoon of the break!

Our Saturday night adventure.  How things have changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment