Thursday 18 April 2019

Safe Travels

As usual, the holidays just flew by, I can't believe the Hopkins have come and gone already.   Another special holiday with some very special people.  At our wedding my father made a speech about families and that I certainly have more than our biological members.  He listed  two key families (besides my wonderful blood related ones), the fabulous five and the Hopkins.  Growing up we spent several holidays with Hopkins, my Mum planned these fantastic trips with them and it was so nice this holiday to remember some of these special times.  I am so happy that now we get to continue the tradition, taking the next generation out on adventures and hopefully leaving them with similar memories.


 The last sunset walk of the holiday before they headed off to the airport slightly pinker than when they arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment