Thursday 28 June 2018

Walking, Amy and Quiz

Yesterday was a very full day, full in a good way though.  Watched some football in the morning, went to a veggie restaurant for lunch, had a read on the beach, a relaxing morning.  The late afternoon is where things began to pick up, went a long walk with Natalie on the most beautiful beach, met Amy for a Margarita and went to another pub quiz with Craig.


 I love walking for exercise, I try and do it often and I love it even more when these are the views.
 One of my great friends, Amy.  This women looks fabulous all the blinking time.  I had hopes that she would look a little more normal in this picture as she had just come from the gym, but nope still a knock out.

And then another quiz, this one not as good as the one the night before (which translates into we didn't win this one).  But a good night nonetheless and there is always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment