Saturday 30 June 2018

Kermits

You just know that a rum shop called Kermits is going to be good.  But if the name didn't indicate this then the serving of small wine bottles without cups should.  Never before have I been served wine like that, really the way forward, I imagine I looked very classy drinking right from the bottle.  
There are loads of things I love about living in Thailand but some things not so much and one is the lack of any good music.  The teacher crew are a little more into cheesy music and well I am just not.  It was great to hear some proper music and have a little dance, even if there were only four people on the dance floor (which I am not sure was really a dance floor either).








A fun Friday night, a not so fun Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment