Thursday 21 June 2018

Cape Sienna 4

My fourth Cape Sienna was last night, our school begins with a night here and ends with a  night here.  But four is nothing, lots of people were on their 14th, which speaks volumes for the school.  The weather was looking a little dodgy but it turned out to be a perfect night.  The sunset and skies were just beautiful.  It was a lovely evening, and now I am getting ready to leave for the summer holidays.  


 My head of department who is leaving to China.  He is a great guy and will be missed.

 How much am I going to miss this man this summer?!










I can't believe it is the end of another school year.  Time just flies by.  I can't believe I leave today for a very full summer.  I am  feeling very very sad to leave my L's and can't wait until we are together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment