Friday 22 June 2018

Chef Luis

Our last afternoon before flying out to visit our family and friends for the summer (sadly in different countries) was meant to be relaxing and calm.  Of course most things never go quite to plan.  We had a lovely lunch at our favourite Thai spot that Luis even helped cook for us.  He has started learning to cook from these fantastic chefs so he can make some dishes at home and in the future where ever we are.  He loves it and they love teaching him.



The calm afternoon ended just about at this moment when then a dog came charging off the street under the table to bite Lola.  It was horrible and poor little Lola was so shocked she was sick.  He drew blood and we were so lucky it was not worse than that.  But as I already feel horrid to leave her for so long after she has been so sick it was not what we needed.  But Luis went and got all the medical supplies she needs and antibiotics and I know we could not have left her in better hands.  So now I find myself in London (with no coat, what was I thinking) awaiting my coach to Gatwick and my final plane to Barbados.  I will miss my L's but so looking forward to seeing family in friends in Barbados, Romania and then the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment