Monday 2 April 2018

Jodi, Dyl, River and Isla

I love how easy is it to get around South East Asia and that we have such good friends living in near by countries.  Unfortunately, we do not get as way as much as we would like too as we got Lola and also Luis works weekends.  But we have been spoilt this year with Jodi and family coming to Phuket twice in 2018.  

So happy I got to celebrate River's third birthday with him, I was pretty close by for the birth, there for his fist birthday and have only missed his second.  His face is so sweet in anticipation for some ice cream cake.


 They have come with quite the crew, Dylan's childhood friends from Toronto.  We all met up for dinner last night and had such a nice night with them.

 Today I am going over after school with my surf board in tow.  River might be the first person to use it since I got it last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment