Sunday 8 April 2018

Holiday Kick-Off

Luis had his last day of work yesterday, therefore today we properly kicked off our holiday.  Starting with a Sunday brunch with some other teachers from the school.  I had high expectations for this brunch as meant to be very good at catering to different dietary requirements.  But it let me down, the food was average and not so much of it, well certainly not enough warranted by the price.  Luckily though, it is all about the experience and the company.  The place is lovely with beautiful views and as always the company was fabulous.
 Breeze


A nice way to spend the afternoon. We then quickly went home to pick up our bags and Lola and head just 40 minutes down the road to..
 .. Micky Monkey beach, which I keep calling Mickey Mouse beach.  I have wanted to come here for ages based on a Netflix TV series and the fact I knew they allowed dogs.  We are having a two night mini break before the Hopkins arrive on Tuesday





It is all I thought it would be, bungalow on the beach, and I must add that it is a beautiful empty beach as well.  Oh and I would also like to add that our time here for two nights is less than brunch, a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment