Wednesday 25 April 2018

Back at It

I cannot believe how tired I am.  The first week back from a holiday, always seems the longest.  It wasn't like I ever slept in on holiday and we were super busy but I think it is the lack of using your brain.  I read a crap novel and that was by far the largest amount of brain power I used in two weeks.  Today is Thursday and I feel like I have been hit by a truck.  A few early morning thunder storms and a trembling Lola has definitely contributed but I do think it is all this work that is making me feel like I have worked 10 hours today at 9:30am!
Luckily I am blessed with a husband who has really gotten into cooking.  I came home both Monday and Wednesday to a fantastic two course meal, a veggie soup and then some other master piece.  I did not take any photos Monday, but here is last night's dinner.
 Possibly the best salad ever, the dressing was amazing.
A risky move by Luis, cauliflower and broccoli soup, one I don't really like broccoli and two I think two strong flavours don't work together in a soup.  But he nailed it and I loved it.
Enjoying this new love of cooking he is developing, and counting down the days till summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment