Sunday 12 June 2016

Team Amanda

I love team hats! Since coming here every weekend adventure we have I insist on some sort of team item, hats, shirts, sunglasses.. BUT by far my favourite is team hats!  Just this week I was thinking how I could somehow get team hats for the wedding.  AND then my lovely friends organised a dinner to celebrate my upcoming wedding and guess what everyone had a TEAM AMANDA hat on!! I was really so ridiculously excited.  It was a lovely dinner at my favourite restaurant.  I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends all around the world.  I cannot believe it is less than two weeks away now!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!





We will add on a 'and Luis' now that my dinner is over and bring them to the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment