Wednesday 8 June 2016

A Little Wedding Advice..

If you are ever in the position that you think it would be easy to hold a good size wedding in a different country to one that you are living, then you are taking on a trying task.  If you do decide you can manage it and then decide to organise a week of events, then you are a little crazy.  If you think that you can do both those things while trying to move from a foreign country a week before said wedding you are crazy AND if you try to do all that while trying to move across the world four weeks after said wedding you should be COMMITTED!
I have never been so stressed out EVER, I think I have slept five minutes in a week and written 12 000 lists since June 1st.  
But we will get there and it will be worth it and everyone WILL have a good time (or at least lie to me about it) and we will make it to Thailand (even if it is a painful expensive journey).  
Okay, that is my rant, I got this, back to write another email and alter another list..

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!! Thinking of you. :-) All will be good I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete