Friday 10 June 2016

Last Full Faculty Happy Hour and Car

One thing I have loved about our school is the Friday happy hours, there are probably four or five a year and they are really great way to bring the staff together. I also think it is to show your appreciation of your staff, nothing says it more then food and drink!  This one was extra special as it was to honour those of us leaving.  Everyone had some one give a two minute speech about them.  Jodi did mine, and it was beyond fantastic.  She did it all with different Madonna songs!  How fabulous is that!!  
I did one for her and Jessica, I thought they were kind of funny but not nearly as great as Jodi's, Madonna songs is genius!




It was a lovely event.  Altogether it was a great day, as I also sold my car for more than I thought I ever would for!  So people will actually get some food at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment