Sunday 5 June 2016

Animal Print Bachelorette Party

I am not the only member of our Cotopaxi clan to be getting married this summer.  Shannon Sacher, the most stylish women I have ever met is also tying the knot in Ecuador over the summer.  Last night her bestie here organised a fantastic party in a small Spa twenty minutes outside of Quito.  What a beautiful spot it is!  We definitely should have found it earlier.  We had the whole place to ourselves for the night and had a fantastic evening.  The theme was animal print, Shannon's favourite, and I think we pulled it off well.





Not much longer with these lovely ladies.  I am so glad that Luis and myself are going to Phuket, as I think we can definitely entice some of them to come visit us there.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Now Ive got an awesome and brilliant idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there would you know what spa this is?

    ReplyDelete