Tuesday 6 October 2015

While Waiting

There is no point sitting around waiting for eruptions, so we are all keeping busy as usual. In fact, the daily reports differ so much you do begin to wonder if anyone knows anything at all. I am even due to fly out of the country on Thursday for a long weekend, but I am thinking the chances of being stranded twice by an erupting volcano has to be low!! And either way, if I do get stuck it has to be better than my Iceland ash adventure in Moscow.
Anyways, I enjoyed a nice relaxing weekend with a little socializing and pre salsa drinks with the Cotopaxi crew.
The weeks just seem to be flying by, which is lucky, it is a very long first semester here in Quito (very jealous of all my Basel buds on holiday for almost two weeks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment