Saturday 10 October 2015

Casco, Viejo Panama

I love old cities, totally not into new sky scraper ones at all. The old city here does not disappoint either, lovely architecture, bright colors and beautiful squares. We spent the morning exploring, had another delicious meal and then headed back for some rest before starting the evening that would lead into what has possibly been the longest birthday ever.  I loved the colouring and buildings, walking to old city, and our super yummy meals.  A great day and the beginning of the much talked about, already celebrated birthday.










It is funny as I was traveling here, all the airport staff or customs were surprised to hear I was staying in Panama and not just connecting. This was slightly off putting, but I have been really surprised. I really like the city, one it is hot, big bonus for me, the old town is beautiful, and the restaurants have all been brilliant (to be fair I do extensive research on all the places we go). The nightlife has been great, it has been safe to walk all around at night and the bars and restaurants are all packed with people having a good time. Having a great mini-break here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment