Wednesday 28 October 2015

Celebrating Success

The other day a teacher friend popped into my room, to tell me every day he walked by all he heard was laughter and people sounding like they were having fun.  He really thought it quite amazing, well rather odd that the students seemed to be enjoying class.  That seems so strange to me as the best part of my job is having fun with my students.  Most think I am slightly mad, but I think I can honestly say most enjoy being there.  Today I had a little mini party in each class to celebrate their brilliant success and achievements this first quarter.  I could not be more proud of how well they have done.

 Madonna functions project, one of quite a few.  Another generation I am helping introduce the fabulouslness that is Madge.
 Mathy Land Algebra game, it is actually pretty funny, and Mathematical.

We spent 15 minutes, having treats, playing games and I gave them a little short presentation, celebrating them.  It was just wonderful to see their excitement about the small event and to work even harder in the next quarter.  Definitely was one of those great teaching days.

No comments:

Post a Comment