Saturday 3 October 2015

The 7 Military P's

I have definitely mentioned these before on this blog, although think I had it at 5 P's. But looking them up today I prefer the military seven:
Proper planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance.
I guess that is what the one million people in the supermarket this morning were doing, preparing, with it now looking like Cotopaxi will erupt fairly violently any day now.
We had already been this week to stock up but then an email from my Godmother asked me if I stocked up on the vino, cannot believe I did not think about it, so had to make another trip this morning (and candles).

Some of the overflow upstairs, lots of food and water in our storage downstairs. In all seriousness, it looks like it will be devastating for far too many, I just hope that the predications are wrong. Also, if it does go and I am out of contact for a while that is to be expected as power will likely be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment