Sunday 17 May 2015

Whole Life Challenge

Back in Quito, slept a million hours and back to regular routines. Of course, this is very different routine from a few weeks ago, as two weeks ago I started the Whole Life Challenge (https://www.wholelifechallenge.com).
And I must say I have done amazingly well, exercising loads, completing the weekly challenges and cutting out grains, sugar and processed food. Yesterday, I had my first baking day, I was going to say using almond and coconut products but actually my first baking day ever as an adult. It was pretty much a disaster, inedible chocolate muffins, zucchini muffins that never set and finally ones that were ever slightly stomach-able.


Lola would not even eat these.



Making my first batch of zucchini bread. Disaster.  Although the second batch tasted much better, I am determined to make amazing things (like Jodi bakes using all the same ingredients). I have enjoyed the Challenge so far, gaining points and supporting my team and I feel much better with a no sugar diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment