Thursday 21 May 2015

Paleo Cooking

This whole life challenge basically has you on the Paleo way of eating, eliminating any processed food. No grains or sugar (well except in fruit), bye bye white rice (which I started eating loads) and the kicker for me, diet coke. Three weeks in and I have become a new person, well in the kitchen anyways. Being part of a team during this competition has been great and I have been totally inspired by all they do in the kitchen so have tried a few different things myself.


This is the latest bread attempt, using coconut oil and flour. This one was really good, and you can eat loads with out the same full feeling of eating loads of bread.
 
And last night, I made a Thai coconut prawn soup and it was actually super yummy! I am definitely a convert, I have a few more new recipes to try this week, who knows soon I may be good enough to have people to dinner and not cook Mexican!

No comments:

Post a Comment