Saturday 9 May 2015

Home

Home is something I always struggle with, in fact I really hate when people ask me where home is. I guess because I struggle with the answer and everyone always seems to only want one. But the reality is home is where the heart is, and as my heart is in many places, I have many homes and I am happy right now to be in one of these, the beautiful United Kingdom. I wish I was here under better circumstances but then again would not want to be anywhere else than here to support my beautiful strong sister.

A beautiful day, and even a more beautiful day spent with my sister.


I am staying in my English home on the River Thames and these Canadian geese from another home came to say hi.

The British pub, the place I love to spend a day with my brilliant friends.

Heron Lodge, with the Hopkins, possibly the nicest, kindest, most generous family. My sister and myself are so lucky to have them in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment