Tuesday 19 May 2015

Hot Tub Tuesday

In a recent previous post I talked about my homes and how many I feel I have. I came back to Quito feeling pretty sad.
I miss my friends, my extended family (the Hopkins) and most of all my sister.
I have been trying to catch up in sleep, missed work and the sadness of not being with Nicola (my sis). So may have arrived back in Quito slightly grumpy (to say the least!).
But then I remembered (without forgetting the rest) the amazing friends I have here too. After little sleep, loads of work to catch up on they organised a couple hours for me to relax.



Thank you ladies, for hot tub Tuesday.
And a big shout out to the man who made it possible (looking after his son so the ladies can hot tub)! No offense Brian but I believe your son stole the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment