Sunday 2 February 2014

Year of the Horse

Happy Chinese New Year! What a great holiday, first you get a second chance to have a good New Years as so often New Years Eve is a real let down but also I really think the Chinese know what they are talking about when it comes to the stars. Since becoming a teacher I have really started to believe in the Chinese astrology. It is quite uncanny one year the grade 9's are polite, and hard working, and then the next year the new grade nine's will have a totally different demeanor. Teachers are always discussing year groups personality and how strange it is that each birth year is so distinct. Either way though, it is great to have an excuse to have a celebration.

Great night and like any good New Years Day, I think I may spend a lot of time in my bed or on my sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment