Wednesday 19 February 2014

A Must

This is more like half a blog, nothing really important but some people may find helpful. As you know Switzerland is quite famous for a few things, which is quite amazing considering their small size. Known for their incredible mountains, fondue, Swiss Army knives and of course the one we are all most thankful for, chocolate. And their are loads of excellent chocolate to choose from, from toberlone and Lindt to the ones from chocolatiers that are worth their weight in gold.
But none compare to my new, I cannot get enough, dream of very day favourite chocolate. It is new here and I hope has been shipped around the world, and if it has and you see it you must have it.

I do not work for Lindt, and clearly not being paid for this mention (not sure my huge circulation warrants that just yet ;)), but all the same dark sea salt Lindt chocolate is possibly the best I have ever had and you must try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment