Tuesday 4 February 2014

Tidbits, Basel

Before I went to Phuket at Christmas I found this blog, called Jamie's Phuket, written by an English expat living there. It was so useful on planning where to stay, different spots to see and places to eat. My blog is not like this, there are very few things about actual Basel on here, basically useless to most people. As I live here, I have never stayed in a hotel, so useless in this department. Also not very helpful with places to see.  Apparently, there are loads of museums and art galleries in Basel, none which I have been in so obviously cannot tell you anything about them. When it comes to food, on the whole I think most places to eat are over priced, so therefore there is limited mention on restaurants.

However, there is one place that I do love, frequent a lot and if you ever do come to Basel you must go to, Tidbits (think there are others in the world but am unable to comment on them). I love it, love it, love it and I am not the only one, all day, every day it is packed. It is vegetarian but all my meat eating friends also adore it. And tonight, like every other meal it has not disappointed. Absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment