Friday 21 February 2014

L'Ange, Leymen

I love having guests, mainly of course because it is great to have friends visit but also I love entertaining, planning what to do and to have an excuse to visit my favourite restaurant in France. Only a tram ride away, in a little village called Leymen, down a very steep hill is the delicious L'Ange. It has featured on here many times (mainly when I have visitors) and it has never disappointed me.
Fabulous meal (at an excellent price I may add), great to see Steve and all round grand kick off to the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic restaurant , superb food ...and of course , great company , thanks to Amanda , Pia and Clare for a lovely night out - and I won the race up the hill to the tram station ( despite being the fattest and oldest he he ) :-)

    ReplyDelete