Tuesday 25 February 2014

Ettingen Hike

Okay this is a couple days late, mainly as I hate to keep going on about the weather, when friends and family have been suffering rain, rain, rain in some places and sub freezing temperatures in others. But have been reminded that I am not responsible for the weather and therefore being a bit silly. So the weekend was fairly glorious and on Saturday Steve joined me, Lola and Suzanna on a big hike across fields to the village of Ettingen. A stunning day as was Sunday and Monday and yesterday the sunshine continued as I visited the Rhine, really cannot wait till Rhine siting in the sun season to begin!

1 comment:

  1. A great day out , lovely hike with lovely people in beautiful surroundings , it was great to feel the sun on my face !

    ReplyDelete