Saturday 6 October 2012

Three Country Bike Tour

Today I awoke to a beautiful autumn day, with a bit of a fuzzy head, and this combination somehow made it easy to convince me to do a three country bike tour.  Since coming here, I have successfully avoided the bike riding, as actually fairly terrified of getting hit by a car or run over by a tram but today I conquered my fears and had a brilliant day.  We started off in Switzerland  headed to fabulous French bakery and then across to Germany for a cold beer and a not so German kebab (I stuck to the beer as kebabs are not so veggie friendly).  Four and a half hours later, I have collapsed on the sofa, happy I survived (I had a strategy of sticking close to Tess and Roran as thought everyone would do anything to avoid hitting a baby, thanks Roran) and ready to plan my next ride.





The Tour de France has nothing on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment