Saturday 13 October 2012

My Oldest Nearest and Dearest

You know you have special friendships when three years melts away in two seconds. Last night Mandy hosted the Milton Ladies Wine Club (inspired by the Bruton and Basel Ladies wine club, we are going International) and my four oldest, nearest and dearest friends came. These girls are something very special and over the last twenty years we have been through a lot together, there are many moments in my life that I really could not have made it through without them (there are also many moments that we have shared that I would pay good money to keep between us!). It was an amazing night full of reminiscing, wine and shockingly no tears. And I cannot wait to do it all again tonight :)


You know it is a good night when it hits 3am and Mandy comes down wearing this costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment