Thursday 18 October 2012

A Walk Further Down the Lane

So after returning from my walk with Amy, I decided to continue the journey down memory lane and pulled out some old photographs. As these were way before digital photos, I thought I would include a couple on here so that I always have them (also I was fairly cute and thought all must be interested in seeing!).

I think sadly most people learn the hard way how important it is to tell people how you feel about them, or thank loved ones for things they did for you. I was one of the luckiest girls in the world and i just wish I had realised it back then, my mother took me to figure skating lessons, horse riding lessons and shows, swim practices at 7am, tennis lessons and matches, baseball games and practices, ski lessons, girl guides, sea cadets, to name a few of the million activities I did. Looking back that must have been fairly difficult, what I would not give to be able to tell her now how much it meant to me.

But I can Dad, so Dad thank you so much for all the carting around you did, supporting me in everything I have done and for not getting angry about the 'bad pizza' I left all over your car that night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment