Friday 19 October 2012

The House that Mum Built

I came to Canada to of course see my Dad and friends, but also to say good bye to my family home. I knew this would be difficult but think I under estimated just how difficult. This house,the property, the neighbors all bring back so many special memories, just looking out the window onto the beautiful property I can see all the people running around at our huge summer parties, or the people skiing across the property at the ski parties and so very clearly my mum forever mowing our never ending lawn. But it is sadly time to say good bye and start some new memories for my Dad and family in what, by all accounts is a beautiful place in cottage country.







The property is looking great, clearly my father has put a lot of work in.  It is also such a beautiful time of year.
Thank you house, for a life time of wonderful memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment