Friday 10 August 2012

Zinal

I often think about changing the title of my blog as to be fair most of our adventures are in Basel or outside of Switzerland. I am not sure why it has been like this, as I just could not believe how beautiful my drive here was, so my new plan is to rectify this. And I am certainly starting in style, spending the last days of the summer holidays with Elena (friend from school) and her extended fabulous Italian family in a village called Zinal in the alps. It is a beautiful spot and I feel so lucky to be here, not only because of the beauty and great family atmosphere but also because I survived the drive up the mountain. It was absolutely terrifying, really like a James Bond film and everyone drove like maniacs (to be fair I was doing 40km the whole time while I made a million deals with the lord above). But I finally made it and next time I am taking a helicopter or a bus (bit more realistic ;)).



No comments:

Post a Comment