Sunday 26 August 2012

The Return of The Sun, Basel

Back by popular demand, last night The Sun Inn Basel hosted another pub quiz (well maybe it was more of the case that I wanted to do it!). Learning from past experience the landlord (me) decided only to offer one choice for dinner and banned red wine. This combined with five great teams, 8 very thought out rounds (consuming me the last week), loads of food, a few drinks and a kick ass quiz master made a really great night. I am only sad that my neighbours did not enjoy the evening as much as we did and hoping not to receive an eviction notice today...

and a lot if laughs. I had a great time doing it, but based on the mess this morning and the steely looks from the entire street it maybe a while before we host another ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment