Wednesday 22 August 2012

They're Back..

Well today was the end of the relaxed atmosphere in the school.  Today was the return of the children day, where the learning begins, where minds grow, talents are found and tragically where my social outings decrease exponentially.  But I cannot complain (well I won't) as I had a lovely seven weeks off, am ready to work again and to be fair my first day consisted of taking the grade 11 and 12's on a beautiful five hour hike in Biel.  It was as hot as the last three weeks and although I would never dream of complaining about mid thirty temps, I do wonder how the kids and staff are going to cope for the rest of the week in a fairly air tight building and no air conditioning...
(I however, am going to love it, as I fear it will come to an end rather soon)
The calm before the storm, the Maths department buffet lunch

A lovely day, and it fell on hike day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment