Monday 13 August 2012

My Italian Family

So I have decided to adopt the Maino/Malacrida family as my Italian family.  I have had the most wonderful time and they are truly the most wonderful people.   I was actually in tears leaving them today, after having such an amazing time.  The food, the views, the place, and above all the wonderful people, totally inspirational.  I know I often say how 'wonderful' things are, and generally most things are but really my days with them were above and beyond.

Here comes the gang

Family breakfast, made by me :)
I would usually think it was fairly presumptuous to think this family would accept my forced adoption, however I have something on my side they cannot resist, Lola.  Lola was definitely Queen of the weekend, she had so much attention I am not sure how she will adapt to our flat again.  In fact, Alesandro and Christina took literally 1500 photos of her and the strange thing is that she loved it...



We had such a lovely time, and I am not sure if I am a sea or mountain person and would never have thought it possible.  Thank you to Danilo, Elena and their wonderful children Carlo, Christina and Alesandro.

No comments:

Post a Comment