Saturday 18 August 2012

MDNA 2012

I think it is fairly safe to safe that I had one of the best nights of my life last night.  And although I did not really think possible it is safe to say I love Madonna even more today than I did yesterday.  What a fabulous show, brilliant dancers, fantastic sets and costumes, great music, just amazing.  I have seen Madonna in concert before, but this is the first time I actually 'saw' her (usually had to watch concert from the big screens) and Oh My God she is fantastic (only cried three times, well maybe four).  Anyone who says she is too old to be on stage needs a reality check, she has a body most 25 year old's can only dream of, she is still the amazing dancer she has always been, she is inspiring, controversial and all round just amazing.  
Before the concert, I was so excited it was pretty hard to sit still
Yep, that is the stage right behind me!


These are the people behind me :)
Ginelle was brave enough to go to the Golden Circle with me


One thing that amazed me is how tiny she is

Think the first time I may have had a tear (like she is right in front of me!)



I did not quite get the picture I wanted, but she came down to us for us to sing (possibly cried again)

Look at those muscles!


Glowing after concert, but sad it was over!  Even if you think you do not like her, I really recommend this concert, I think i mention it earlier but it was AMAZING!   She also talked to us for ages and I love her.  And gotta end with one of her biggest messages of the evening:
FREE PUSSY RIOT


2 comments:

  1. I imagined you'd be in the font row and enjoying it so much
    was not wrong
    happy for you!!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was (as I may have mentioned) amazing!
    I hope you are well, missing our cups of tea!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete